The public can attend and provide comments in person at the next County Board of Supervisors meetings, but limitations will remain in place to follow COVID-19 safety measures.
The Board meetings take place Tuesday, June 8 and Wednesday, June 9. COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines cap the number of public participants in the Board Chamber at a time to 22 people.
Overflow rooms will be available, but due to limited capacity, the Clerk of the Board strongly urges the public to watch the meetings live online and make a request to speak via teleconference or submit a written eComment.
Attend the Meeting in Person
Members of the public must follow the safety guidelines below to attend the Board meeting in person.
- Enter the County Administration Center from the south side (near the playground)
- Undergo a security screening, a temperature check and answer standard COVID-19 screening questions
- Wear a face covering at all times except when speaking at the podium
- Follow physical distancing rules
- Wait outside the building if the maximum capacity is reached inside the Board Chamber and overflow rooms until space becomes available
There may be a 45-second or more delay when viewing the broadcast online, depending on the service and your internet connection.
Watch on TV
- Cox channel 24 or 19
- Spectrum channel 24 or 85
- Currently not available on AT&T U-Verse
Listen on the Phone
- A call-in line is also available to listen to the live Board meeting while it is in session at 619-531-4716. This is a listen-only line.
Members of the public can use the eComment service to submit comments on agenda and non-agenda items before and during the meeting.
Those who want to participate in the meeting and speak via teleconference must fill out the online Board of Supervisors tele-comments form and submit it before the meeting starts. After submitting the form, you will receive instructions on how to call in to the meeting to provide your comments.
Large groups wishing to comment on a common item are encouraged to submit comments in writing or to identify one spokesperson to join the teleconference on behalf of the group.
For more information, visit the Clerk of the Board’s website or call 619-531-5434.