Tekedia Institute is excited to announce that we guarantee a 4-month internship in our Tekedia Practice, an advanced diploma program. We have 4 tracks now – Practice of Agribusiness, Practice of Renewable Energy Business, Practice of Digital Business, and Practice of Automotive Business. Learners spend two months in the Institute mastering business systems, and then 4 months in a partner company as an intern.
- Practice of Agribusiness: delivered with many partners including Soilless Farm Lab, TAFS, etc with internships guaranteed.
- Practice of Renewable Energy Business: delivered in partnership with OneWattSolar which recently raised a $4.9 million green bond. OneWattSolar guarantees internships for participants.
- Practice of Digital Business: delivered in partnership with many fintech, healthtech, logistics and digital-anchored companies (Pass, Symplifix, SproutPay, etc) with internships guaranteed.
- Practice of Automotive Business: delivered in partnership with Mecho Autotech under NADDC protocol to ensure vehicle maintenance, repair and service professionals deliver consistent, dependable and high quality technical and business services. Internship guaranteed.
New members are enrolled on the first Monday of every month. Learn more here.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.
3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.